Alliance International Migration Services is Australia’s leading immigration firm.
With over 40 years’ of collective experience and one of the highest track record, our team of immigration lawyers and agents have successfully assisted businesses and visa applicants from more than 50 countries. We specialise in the following areas:
- Employer Nominated Temporary and Permanent Migration
- Business visas for business owners and investors
- Skilled visas for individuals
- Visa refusals
We handle all sorts of visas, including the obscure ones like Medical Treatment Visa, Training Visa, etc.
We aim to minimize the burden on our clients, streamline and simplify the visa process and complete all applications to the highest standards within the shortest timeframe.
Our knowledge and expertise will save you and your business valuable time in organising and presenting visa applications to ensure a seamless settlement into Australia.
Our reputation is second to none in this industry.
We Project Manage the Entire Visa Process from Start to Finish:
- Initial discussion with the client to set the direction of the case.
- Contact with the applicant either in Australia or overseas to introduce ourselves and advise of action required.
- Preparation of all necessary submissions to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia or to Australian Visa Offices overseas.
- Ongoing liaison with Immigration and other involved government authorities as required.
- Assistance to applicant with preparation of the visa application.
- Arrangement of health assessment / police clearances / skills assessment / English test as required.
- Ongoing progress reporting to the client.
Our Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents are fully accredited by Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
We are also members of the profession’s peak bodies, Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and Migration Alliance (MA).
Immigration legislation and policy is constantly changing and it is crucial to only use immigration lawyers or migration agents who are registered with MARA.
MARA Registered professionals must have sound knowledge of migration law and procedures and they are bound by a professional code of conduct. They must also demonstrate continuous professional development and be aware of the constant changes to legislation.
Our Experience and Expertise
Everyone’s matter is different. Our lawyers have the experience to find a customised solution for you.
The norm aims to prepare the bare minimum to meet the requirements. We prepare a “Decision-Ready” application to significantly reduce processing times.
We Provide Other Tangential Assistances
Once you migrate to Australia, you might require legal advice regarding businesses, property purchases, loans etc. We have the connections that you need.
Contact us to find out if you are eligible for the TSS visa!
Discover The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Get An Australian Visa In Free 15-Minute Phone Assessment Session (Valued at $300)