The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) enables Australian employers to sponsor highly skilled workers to live and work permanently in Australia.
Employers can employ skilled workers from overseas or temporary residents who are already here visiting or working in Australia.
ENS visa has 3 streams:
- Temporary Residence Transition Stream – Choose this stream if you hold a 457 or 482 visa and has worked for your employer for 2 or 3 years (depending on the date of the visa application) in the nominated occupation and your employer wants to offer you a permanent position in that occupation.
- Direct Entry Stream – Choose this stream if you have never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market, or have not held any temporary work visas with your nominating employer, or if you are applying directly from outside Australia.
- Agreement Stream – Choose this stream if you are being sponsored by an employer through a tailored and negotiated labour agreement or regional migration agreement.
To apply for this visa, you should:
- have a nominated occupation that is on the Medium Long-Term Skill Shortage List (MLTSSL)
- be nominated by an approved employer
- be younger than 45 years of age
- meet the English language requirements
- meet the skills, experience and qualifications requirements
There are exemptions relating to age, skills and English language ability. These depend on your nominated occupation, salary and past work experience.
The benefit of this visa is that it will allow you and any dependent family members’ permanent residency in Australia.
Contact us to find out if you are eligible for the employment visa!
Discover The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Get An Australian Visa In One 45-Minute Session (Valued at $300)